with COCOA &
I am a STOUT BEER soap with Cocoa and Lavender Patchouli. But I am free of alcohol, cos they've all been boiled off before I was made into soap, leaving just the goodness of hops, barley and yeast to luxuriously nourish the skin.
I'm known to lather up really well, so much so you can even consider using me when shaving. Don't just enjoy beer during happy hours, now you can enjoy beer in the showers too!
I'm 100% natural, made through the saponification of a luxurious 8-oil blend of Pure Coconut, Rice Bran, Olive, Canola, Avocado, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond and Castor, Distilled Water and Lye with Cocoa and Pure Lavender Patchouli Essential Oil Blend.
I am the boldest of my cousins and I pack a punch when it comes to giving an "ale-some" shower with all-natural goodness (scroll down to read more). The amino acids from the beer hops soothe inflammation and softens the skin, while the brewer's yeast boasts antibacterial properties that potentially helps to fight acne. The beer also packs antioxidant and the B Vitamins that nourishes the skin, not to mention the oh, so creamy lather.
In case you get heady with my stout, I am grounded with Lavender Patchouli essential oil blend that soothes and harmonises the mood on top of their anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant properties. My scent appeals to both men and women alike. *wink*
There's just too much goodness in me for me to list (well, being modest is not exactly my strength) ...the best way to discover them is to try me out! ;)
I am handmade, hand-poured and hand-cut, all in Singapore. Every piece is unique and comes with a sustainable message.
Like all my.naked.bar soaps, I am bare of:
- SLS, SLES
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial colouring
- Animal Cruelty
- All unnecessary Packaging
who is it for
All skin type, especially for those who loves a creamy lather.
Use daily for face and body, even when you shave.
tips for usage
1. Air dry me in between showers for longer lasting use as natural soaps are generally softer than commercially made soaps since no synthetic hardener is added.
2. Enjoy my natural goodness as soon as you can, best within 1 year since I do not contain any preservatives.
3. If you spot a white ashy film on me, don't worry. That is called soda ash and I'm perfectly fine for use.
4. Patch test before use to check for allergy. If you have specific medical or allergy concerns, pls consult doctors about ingredients before use. This recipe is NOT nut-free.
5. I contain patchouli essential oil which is full of goodness but not recommended for a select group of individuals. DO NOT use me if you are taking blood-thinning medication, just had, or are going to undergo a major surgery or have bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia. If you love our beer soap and want a fragrance free option, pls write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am handmade in small batches so I can run out really fast.
If I am not in stock, please hit the RESTOCK REQUEST on our Etsy page and you will be notified when I am available. We need 4-6 weeks to cure so do request early if you want to have a continued supply.
If you'd like to secure your order, hit "REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER" to pre-order.
Be the first to know of
my.naked.bar new soap launches
At my.naked.bar, we sell cold process natural soaps which are 100% handcrafted in Singapore. Our soaps are bare of packaging and bare of synthetic additives.
KIND TO PLANET. KIND TO SKIN.
Our primary objective is to encourage the avoidance of single-use hand/body/hair wash plastic bottles that we trash or recycle after 1-2 months of use. We hope to open up more people to the goodness of a natural bar of soap and in the process, chip in to extend the lifespan of Semakau landfill.
Click here to read more about OUR NAKED TRUTH.
Each piece of my.naked.bar is made using only natural ingredients - 100% pure carrier/essential oils and natural additives, with no synthetic chemicals or artificial colouring added to make the soap lather more, look prettier or smell nicer. Our soaps are coloured with natural clay, minerals, plants or herbs and do not contain fragrance oil.
Unlike commercial body wash which are essentially detergent, a cold process soap retains all the natural glycerin produced in the saponification process to keep skin moist.
small batch. on demand. customisable
my.naked.bar soaps are produced in small batches or on demand. Customisation of any of our recipes to for example, totally omit essential oil for sensitive skin types is possible for purchases above 5 bars.
Click here to check out other my.naked.bar soaps.
If you'd like to be informed of any soap releases, leave us your email.
For any feedback or special requests for customised soap, please write to us at email@example.com.
- The key cleansing agent in the recipe that removes skin impurities
- Natural hardener for the soap so the bar lasts longer.
- Adds natural lather and bubbles.
RICE BRAN OIL
- Contains Vitamin B complex which stimulates circulation, revealing brighter skin.
- High content of Squalene (also found in human sebum). Absorbs quickly, penetrates deeply to hydrate even very dry and matured skin.
- High Vitamin E content aids in skin repair.
- Natural Sunscreen.
- Very gentle. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Provides lasting moisturising effect.
- High in antioxidant like Vitamin E and polyphenols to help repair damage caused by free radicals
- Antioxidant properties with Vitamin E to protect skin from free radicals.
- Combats premature ageing with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Produces a very stable bar of soap.
- Rich in Vitamins (A, B, D, E) and several acids.
- Healing and hydrating oil for dry or mature skin.
- Contributes to luxurious, conditioning lather.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
- High in Vitamins E, A and D. Soothes dry, irritated skins conditions.
- Humectant. Attracts moisture to the skin.
- Emollient. Easily absorbed to form soft barrier to seal in moisture.
- Provides an amazing lather.
- Acts as a humectant by drawing moisture from the air.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- All-time favourite scent for soothing and calming to destress and reduce anxiety.
- Hydrates to sooth dry skin conditions like ezcema.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Prevents and fights acne.
PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
- Antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. Absorbs bad odour.
- Soothes anxiety, uplifts mood and promotes relaxation.
As a bar soap, my primary task is to clean. I aim to give a luxurious bath with my specially blended formula and natural additives. I contain all the natural goodness that boasts of the above mentioned properties, but I am not tasked to cure any skin conditions. Every individual is unique and responds differently to each ingredient so do remember to test or ask a doctor if ever in doubt.
- Contains high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E softens the skin.
- Extensive anti inflammatory and calming properties
- Good emollient. Easily absorbed to form soft barrier to seal in moisture.