MY NAKED BAR SOAPS
are natural cold process soaps which are 100% handcrafted in Singapore. Our soaps are bare of packaging and bare of synthetic additives.
KIND TO SKIN.
Each piece of my.naked.bar is made using natural ingredients - 100% pure carrier/essential oils and natural additives, with no synthetic chemicals or artificial colouring added to make the soap lather more, look prettier or smell nicer. Our soaps are coloured with natural clay, minerals, plants or herbs and do not contain fragrance oil.
Unlike commercial body wash which are essentially detergent, a cold process soap retains all the natural glycerin produced in the saponification process to keep skin moisturised.
Every my naked bar is vegan, and free of
- SLS, SLES
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial colouring
- Animal Testing
- Unnecessary Packaging
KEY INGREDIENT LIST
The following is a list of key ingredients used to make my naked bar soaps and the corresponding benefits these ingredients are known for.
The benefits are listed for information and interest and they may (or may not) add additional properties to the soaps. The primary purpose you can more definitely count on a bar of my naked bar soap to do is for it to cleanse well, without the use of harsh synthetics. :)
All my naked bar soaps use plant-based oils to provide the
natural lathering, cleansing and conditioning properties.
- Excellent natural cleansing agent. No need for any SLS.
- Natural hardener for the soap so the bar lasts longer.
- Adds lather and big, stable bubbles.
- Provides lasting moisturising effect.
- Contributes to creamy lather.
- High in antioxidant like Vitamin E and polyphenols to help repair damage caused by free radicals
RICE BRAN OIL
- Contains Vitamin B complex which stimulates circulation, revealing brighter skin.
- High content of Squalene (also found in human sebum). Absorbs quickly, penetrates deeply to hydrate even very dry and matured skin.
- High Vitamin E content aids in skin repair.
- Natural Sunscreen.
- Rich in Vitamins (A, B, D, E) and several acids.
- High in Oleic acid and an excellent healing and hydrating oil for very dry or mature skin.
- Contributes to luxurious, conditioning lather.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
- Lightweight oil suitable for all skin types.
- High in Vitamins E, A and D. Soothes dry, irritated skins conditions.
- Humectant. Attracts moisture to the skin.
- Emollient. Easily absorbed to form soft barrier to seal in moisture.
- May not be suitable for people with nut allergy.
HEMP SEED OIL
- Comedogenic rating of 0 makes it hydrating for all skin types without clogging the pores.
- Rich in omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids giving it strong anti-inflammatory properties to calm irritation while encouraging new cell regeneration.
- Reduces fine lines to diminish signs of aging.
- Antioxidant properties with Vitamin E to protect skin from free radicals.
- Combats premature ageing with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Produces a very stable bar of soap.
- Provides an amazing lather.
- Acts as a humectant by drawing moisture from the air.
- Contains high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E softens the skin.
- Extensive anti inflammatory and calming properties
- Good emollient. Easily absorbed to form soft barrier to seal in moisture.
- Excellent moisturiser that provides intense hydration which penetrates easily into the skin.
- Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. Helps soothe skin inflammation from skin troubles such as psoriasis, eczema and skin rashes.
- Traditionally touted to lighten and prevent stretch marks for pregnant ladies.
PURE ESSENTIAL OILS
All my naked bar soaps come scented with 100% pure essential oil
or unscented for allergy concerns. Never fragrance oil.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Refreshing, uplifting citrusy scent suitable for both men and women.
- Contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Effective for treating acne for people who don't have sensitive skin.
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Fresh minty scent invigorates the senses and boosts mental clarity. A warm shower with Eucalyptus may help to clear nasal congestions and sinuses.
- Antibiotic, anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-viral properties.
- Beneficial for soothing insect bites, rashes, blisters, burns and skin infection.
GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal effects
- Balances mood, decreases blood pressure, and relieves stress.
GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- Promotes relaxation, enhances general sense of well being, with potential relief for insomnia.
- Eliminates dead cells and promotes regeneration of healthier skin.
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties helps to prevent skin infections.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- All-time favourite scent for soothing and calming to destress and reduce anxiety.
- Hydrates to sooth dry skin conditions like ezcema.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Prevents and fights acne.
LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Rich with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate, C, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory. Astringent to help minimise pores.
PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
- Antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. Absorbs bad odour.
- Soothes anxiety, uplifts mood and promotes relaxation.
- Boosts circulations, releases fatigue and muscle tensions.
- Lifts mood and improves focus.
- Boosts energy and clears respiratory tract
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
- Eases stress while it improves mental focus and memory.
- Heals and regenerates. May be helpful for eczema or acne.
SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Promotes clarity and radiance in skin for healthy glow.
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties help combat oily skin, possibly preventing and reducing acne scarring.
- Reduces inflammation, thereby relieving dryness and possibly eczema symptoms such as itching.
- Anti-fungal, used to treat nail fungus infection.
my naked bar soaps use a variety of additives like food, spice, herbs, clays
to provide skin benefits and colour interest.
ORGANIC OATMEAL / OAT MILK
- Relieves skin irritation and itching
- Alleviates inflammation with anti oxidant properties.
- Gently exfoliates skin naturally
- Draws oil out of pores without drying with its astringent properties.
- Reduces moisture lost from skin acting as an emollient.
FRESH CUCUMBER PUREE
- Cooling and anti-inflammatory properties help sooth skin irritation.
- Combats premature aging with Vitamin C that revitalises the skin and stimulates new cell growth.
- Mild astringent that tightens up the pores.
FRESH ALOE VERA GEL
- Contains vitamin A and C with anti-inflammatory properties that may help alleviate eczema and psoriasis symptoms.
- Moisturising and emollient nature hydrates the skin and helps to prevent lines.
- Amino acid in the hops soothes irritated, inflamed skin.
- Brewer's yeast help combat acne with its antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin B improves skin's moisture barrier for all skin types.
- Contributes to a frothy, creamy lather.
- Contains curcumin which was anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Brings out glow and natural lustre from the skin.
- Helps minimise flares from psoriasis and other skin conditions. Reduces acne and resulting scars.
- Rich in fatty acids, antioxidant, protein and flavonoid and is easily absorbed.
- Vitamin C boosts collagen and firms up the skin to slow down signs of aging.
- Suitable for all skin types especially very dry skin.
HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- Humectant that attracts moisture from the environment to the skin.
- Anti-microbial properties helps with acne, and may reduce redness, scaling and irritation with eczema and psoriasis.
- Said to provide a calming, soothing bath and reduce fatigue.
- Natural exfoliant to detoxify and balance skin's pH.
- Evens and brightens the skin if used over a period of time.
- Helps to lighten scars and dark spots.
- Hydrates and seals moisture in the skin, removing excess sebum secretion.
- Leaves skin smooth and supple.
- Anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory.
- Coffee grounds act as a great exfoliator and may help reduce appearance of cellulite.
- May help in after-sun care.
- Rich in potassium, it helps to hydrate the skin.
- Beta-carotene helps to rejuvenate the skin
- Brightens dark spots and blemishes.
- Safe for sensitive skin and even kids.
- Helps promote healthy skin renewal and firm new skin cells.
- Adsorbs thousands of times its own weight, helping to draw out and remove impurities and toxins, hence unclogging dirty pores.
- Removes excess oil and kills bacteria, making the skin environment unfavourable for acne.
- Best for oily, acne-prone or combination skin.
- Deep detoxification and purification properties
- Antioxidant. Alleviates inflammation.
- Effective deep cleansers that exfoliates and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Best for oily, acne-prone or combination skin.
MOROCCAN RED CLAY
- Contains potassium, silica, iron, magnesium, and sodium
- Helps remove impurities and toxins, stimulate circulation and shrinks pores.
- Perfect for matured skin as it improves the texture and elasticity of skin.
- High iron oxide content revitalises and brightens skin.
PINK ROSE CLAY
- Gentle clay that is suitable for dry, sensitive skin.
- Rich in silica which helps in skin elasticity and cell renewal.
- Most gentle of all clay, suitable for very dry and sensitive skin.
- Removes excess sebum without stripping skin's natural oils.
- Mild healing properties to temporarily soothe inflammation.
- When used over time, it rejuvenates the skin cells, thereby tones and brightens the skin.
- Created from volcanic ash
- Strong oil absorbing properties makes it suitable for very oily skin.