CUCUMBER ALOE GREeN CLAY
with lavender tea tree
I am a CUCUMBER ALOE VERA GREEN CLAY soap with Lavender Tea Tree. A refreshing balanced bar that detoxes and purifies especially combination to oily skin, while at the same time deeply hydrates all skin types.
I'm 100% natural, made through the saponification of a luxurious 7-oil blend of Pure Coconut, Rice Bran, Olive, Canola, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond and Castor, Distilled Water and Lye with fresh pureed Cucumber and Aloe Vera, European Green Clay and Pure Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil.
I am the coolest of my cousins bursting with all-natural goodness (scroll down to read more). Tea tree essential oil and sweet almond oil soothes troubled skin, green clay draws out the impurities, coconut oil cleanses, shea butter oil nourishes, while rice bran oil stimulates circulation and cell growth, revealing a brighter skin.
There's so much goodness in all the ingredients, almost every aspect of our skincare is taken care of! This is a bar that is great for face, which of course can be used for body if you wish.
I am handmade, hand-poured and hand-cut, all in Singapore. Every piece is unique and comes with a sustainable message.
Like all my.naked.bar soaps, I am bare of:
- SLS, SLES
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial colouring
- Animal Cruelty
- All unnecessary Packaging
who is it for
All skin type, including oily, combination and dry.
Use daily for face, and body if you wish.
tips for usage
1. Air dry me in between showers for longer lasting use as natural soaps are generally softer than commercially made soaps since no synthetic hardener is added.
2. Enjoy my natural goodness as soon as you can, best within 1 year since I do not contain any preservatives.
3. If you spot a white ashy film on me, don't worry. That is called soda ash and I'm perfectly fine for use.
4. Patch test before use to check for allergy. If you have specific medical or allergy concerns, pls consult doctors about ingredients before use. This recipe is NOT nut-free.
I am handmade in small batches so I can run out really fast.
If I am not in stock, please hit the RESTOCK REQUEST on our Etsy page and you will be notified when I am available. We need 4-6 weeks to cure so do request early if you want to have a continued supply.
If you'd like to secure your order, hit "REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER" to pre-order.
Be the first to know of
my.naked.bar new soap launches
At my.naked.bar, we sell cold process natural soaps which are 100% handcrafted in Singapore. Our soaps are bare of packaging and bare of synthetic additives.
KIND TO PLANET. KIND TO SKIN.
Our primary objective is to encourage the avoidance of single-use hand/body/hair wash plastic bottles that we trash or recycle after 1-2 months of use. We hope to open up more people to the goodness of a natural bar of soap and in the process, chip in to extend the lifespan of Semakau landfill.
Click here to read more about OUR NAKED TRUTH.
Each piece of my.naked.bar is made using only natural ingredients - 100% pure carrier/essential oils and natural additives, with no synthetic chemicals or artificial colouring added to make the soap lather more, look prettier or smell nicer. Our soaps are coloured with natural clay, minerals, plants or herbs and do not contain fragrance oil.
Unlike commercial body wash which are essentially detergent, a cold process soap retains all the natural glycerin produced in the saponification process to keep skin moist.
small batch. on demand. customisable
my.naked.bar soaps are produced in small batches or on demand. Customisation of any of our recipes to for example, totally omit essential oil for sensitive skin types is possible for purchases above 5 bars.
Click here to check out other my.naked.bar soaps.
If you'd like to be informed of any soap releases, leave us your email.
For any feedback or special requests for customised soap, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The key cleansing agent in the recipe that removes skin impurities
- Natural hardener for the soap so the bar lasts longer.
- Adds natural lather and bubbles.
RICE BRAN OIL
- Contains Vitamin B complex which stimulates circulation, revealing brighter skin.
- High content of Squalene (also found in human sebum). Absorbs quickly, penetrates deeply to hydrate even very dry and matured skin.
- High Vitamin E content aids in skin repair.
- Natural Sunscreen.
- Very gentle. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Provides lasting moisturising effect.
- High in antioxidant like Vitamin E and polyphenols to help repair damage caused by free radicals
- Contains high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E softens the skin.
- Extensive anti inflammatory and calming properties
- Good emollient. Easily absorbed to form soft barrier to seal in moisture.
- Antioxidant properties with Vitamin E to protect skin from free radicals.
- Combats premature ageing with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Produces a very stable bar of soap.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
- High in Vitamins E, A and D. Soothes dry, irritated skins conditions.
- Humectant. Attracts moisture to the skin.
- Emollient. Easily absorbed to form soft barrier to seal in moisture.
- Provides an amazing lather.
- Acts as a humectant by drawing moisture from the air.
- Deep detoxification and purification properties
- Antioxidant. Alleviates inflammation.
- Cleanses, exfoliates and stimulates cell regeneration
LAVENDER TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- All-time favourite scent for soothing and calming to destress and reduce anxiety.
- Hydrates to sooth dry skin conditions like ezcema.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Prevents and fights acne.
- Soothes dry, itchy skin and relieves eczema.
- Combats oil skin. Antimicrobial properties helps with acne prone skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
As a bar soap, my primary task is to clean. I aim to give a luxurious bath with my specially blended formula and natural additives. I contain all the natural goodness that boasts of the above mentioned properties, but I am not tasked to cure any skin conditions. Every individual is unique and responds differently to each ingredient so do remember to test or ask a doctor if ever in doubt.