I am my.naked.bar FRAGRANCE-FREE OATMEAL BAR soap.
I'm totally natural, made through the saponification of Pure Olive, Coconut, Avocado, Canola and Castor Oils, Distilled Water, Lye with added Organic Oatmeal. Nothing else.
I am the gentlest amongst all my siblings and cousins as I don't even contain a trace of Essential Oil. I'm made up of loads of goodness. My ingredients are known for many properties:
Like all my.naked.bar soaps, I am bare of Packaging and bare of:
- SLS, SLES
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial colouring
- Animal Cruelty
Cure Ready Date: Sep 5, 2019
Shelf Life: 1 year
who is it for
All skin types.
Daily use on Face or Body.
tips for usage
To fully enjoy me,
1. Air dry me in between showers for longer lasting use as natural soaps are generally softer than commercially made soaps since no synthetic hardener is added.
2. I have been cured for 6 weeks by my Cure Ready Date. As I do not contain any preservatives, please enjoy me soon before 1 year.
3. If you spot a white ashy film on me, don't worry. That is called soda ash and is perfectly fine for use.
4. Patch test before use to check for allergy. For individuals with specific medical or allergy concerns and young children, pls consult doctors about ingredients before use.
Be the first to know of
my.naked.bar new soap launches
At my.naked.bar, we sell cold process natural soaps which are 100% handcrafted in Singapore. Our soaps are bare of packaging and bare of synthetic additives.
KIND TO PLANET. KIND TO SKIN.
Our primary objective is to encourage the avoidance of single-use hand/body/hair wash plastic bottles that we trash or recycle after 1-2 months of use. We hope to open up more people to the goodness of a natural bar of soap and in the process, chip in to extend the lifespan of Semakau landfill.
Click here to read more about OUR NAKED TRUTH.
Each piece of my.naked.bar is made using only natural ingredients - 100% pure carrier/essential oils and natural additives, with no synthetic chemicals or artificial colouring added to make the soap lather more, look prettier or smell nicer. Unlike commercial body wash which are essentially detergent, a cold process soap retains all the natural glycerin produced in the saponification process to keep skin moist.
small batch. on demand. customisable
my.naked.bar soaps are produced in small batches or on demand. Customisation of any of our recipes to for example, totally omit essential oil for sensitive skin types is possible for purchases above 5 bars.
Click here to check out other my.naked.bar soaps.
If you'd like to be informed of any soap releases, leave us your email.
For any feedback or special requests for customised soap, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Very gentle. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Provides lasting moisturising effect.
- High in antioxidant like Vitamin E and polyphenols to help repair damage caused by free radicals
- The main cleansing agent that removes skin impurities
- Natural hardener for the soap so the bar lasts longer.
- Adds natural lather and bubbles.
- Rich in Vitamins (A, B, D, E) and several acids.
- Healing and hydrating oil for dry or mature skin.
- Contributes to luxurious, conditioning lather.
- Antioxidant properties with Vitamin E to protect skin from free radicals.
- Combats premature ageing with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Produces a very stable bar of soap.
- Provides an amazing lather.
- Acts as a humectant by drawing moisture from the air.
- Relieves skin irritation and itching
- Alleviates inflammation with anti oxidant properties.
- Gently exfoliates skin naturally
- Draws oil out of pores without drying with its astringent properties.
- Reduces moisture lost from skin acting as an Emollient.
As a real soap, my primary task is to clean. I aim to give a luxurious bath with my specially blended formula and natural additives. I contain all the natural goodness that boasts of the above mentioned properties, but I am not tasked to cure any skin conditions. Every individual is unique and responds differently to each ingredient so do remember to test or ask a doctor if ever in doubt.