with TEA TREE
I am a CHARCOAL SALT BAR with Tea Tree Essential Oil. A rock solid soap bar that magically lathers to cleanse effortlessly, leaving the skin clean and supple.
I'm 100% natural, made through the saponification of Pure Coconut, Canola and Castor Oil, Distilled Water and Lye with a generous serving of Pink Himalayan Salt with Activated Charcoal, and 100% Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Great for all skin types, including oily skin. Both the pink salt and activated charcoal are known for their detoxifying and deep cleansing properties to draw out impurities and toxins, exfoliate the dead skin cells, battle acne and reduce pore size.
Additionally, the mineral-rich pink salt is said to be packed with many benefits - amongst them, magnesium which helps to muscles contract and relax. Some have seen its anti-inflammatory benefits for people with problem skin like eczema or psoriasis.
Probably counter intuitive after all the detoxing and astringent activities. pink Himalayan salt is also a humectant that helps to draw moisture from the environment and retain it on our skin. And for that same reason, do not be alarmed if you spot droplets of water on your salt bar, which is perfectly normally, just the salt doing its job.
Topped with 100% pure Tea Tree oil, one of the most well loved essential oil that caters to sooth dry skin, yet is able to combat oily skin and acne woes.
I am handmade, hand-poured and hand-cut, all in Singapore. Every piece is unique and comes with a sustainable message.
Like all my.naked.bar soaps, I am bare of:
- SLS, SLES
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial colouring
- Animal Cruelty
- All unnecessary Packaging
I am vegan
who is it for
Great for all skin types, including oily skin.
Use daily for face and body.
tips for usage
1. Air dry me in between showers for longer lasting use as natural soaps are generally softer than commercially made soaps since no synthetic hardener is added.
2. Enjoy my natural goodness as soon as you can, best within 1 year since I do not contain any preservatives.
3. If you spot a white ashy film on me, don't worry. That is called soda ash and I'm perfectly fine for use.
4. Patch test before use to check for allergy. If you have specific medical or allergy concerns, pls consult doctors about ingredients before use. This recipe is NOT nut-free.
I am handmade in small batches so I can run out really fast.
If I am not in stock, please hit the RESTOCK REQUEST on our Etsy page and you will be notified when I am available. We need 4-6 weeks to cure so do request early if you want to have a continued supply.
If you'd like to secure your order, hit "REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER" to pre-order.
Be the first to know of
my.naked.bar new soap launches
At my.naked.bar, we sell cold process natural soaps which are 100% handcrafted in Singapore. Our soaps are bare of packaging and bare of synthetic additives.
KIND TO PLANET. KIND TO SKIN.
Our primary objective is to encourage the avoidance of single-use hand/body/hair wash plastic bottles that we trash or recycle after 1-2 months of use. We hope to open up more people to the goodness of a natural bar of soap and in the process, chip in to extend the lifespan of Semakau landfill.
Click here to read more about OUR NAKED TRUTH.
Each piece of my.naked.bar is made using only natural ingredients - 100% pure carrier/essential oils and natural additives, with no synthetic chemicals or artificial colouring added to make the soap lather more, look prettier or smell nicer. Our soaps are coloured with natural clay, minerals, plants or herbs and do not contain fragrance oil.
Unlike commercial body wash which are essentially detergent, a cold process soap retains all the natural glycerin produced in the saponification process to keep skin moist.
small batch. on demand. customisable
my.naked.bar soaps are produced in small batches or on demand. Customisation of any of our recipes to for example, totally omit essential oil for sensitive skin types is possible for purchases above 10 bars.
Click here to check out other my.naked.bar soaps.
If you'd like to be informed of any soap releases, leave us your email.
For any feedback or special requests for customised soap, please write to us at email@example.com.
- The key cleansing agent in the recipe that removes skin impurities
- Natural hardener for the soap so the bar lasts longer.
- Adds natural lather and bubbles.
- Antioxidant properties with Vitamin E to protect skin from free radicals.
- Combats premature ageing with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Produces a very stable bar of soap.
- Provides an amazing lather.
- Acts as a humectant by drawing moisture from the air.
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties help combat oily skin, possibly preventing and reducing acne scarring.
- Reduces inflammation, thereby relieving dryness and possibly eczema symptoms such as itching.
- Anti-fungal, used to treat nail fungus infection.
As a bar soap, my primary task is to clean. I aim to give a luxurious bath with my specially blended formula and natural additives. I contain all the natural goodness that boasts of the above mentioned properties, but I am not tasked to cure any skin conditions. Every individual is unique and responds differently to each ingredient so do remember to test or ask a doctor if ever in doubt.